Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps | 7 Nights | June 6-13, 2022
Amsterdam >> Basel
Aboard AmaWaterways™ AMAMora
*See terms & conditions.
• 7 nights river view stateroom on the AMAMora
• Gourmet dining by La Chaine des Rotisseurs chefs in the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table
• Daily shore excursion program with English-speaking guides using Quietvox headsets
• Professional English-speaking cruise director.
• Local wine, beer or soda for lunch & dinner
• Wine cruise host & added food and wine events
• Sip & Sail Drinks at “Happy Hour” before dinner
• Coffee, tea, cappuccino, and espresso on request
• Bottled water, fluffy bathrobes and slippers
• Whirlpool and the Wellness Center, including fitness equipment & Wellness Host
• On-board live entertainment & themed dinners
• Bicycles and helmets onboard free of charge
• Complimentary Wi-Fi internet onboard
• Complimentary in-cabin movies
• Air Fare from Cruise Holidays or on your own.
• 2 Night Pre-stay option in Amsterdam
• 3 Night Post-stay option in Lake Como
|June 6||Arrive Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|June 8||Cologne, Germany|
|June 9||Rhine Gorge / Rüdesheim|
|June 11||Strasbourg, France|
|June 12||Basel, Switzerland|
|June 13||Depart Basel for home|
Pre stay in Amsterdam, Netherlands and/or post stays in Lake Como, Switzerland also available; please inquire.
OPTIONAL LAND EXTENSION
Day 1: Be treated to a walking tour of Lake Como, a former glacial lake and popular resort area for the rich and famous since Roman times. Gaze at the azure waters and impressive villas that line the lakeside from the hills above and perhaps recognize the scenery from such Hollywood blockbusters as Ocean’s Twelve and Casino Royale
Day 2: Let the wind tousle your hair as you board your boat for a scenic ride along Lake Como to its stunning pearl, Bellagio. This intimate village offers postcard-perfect views whether you choose to stroll along the lakeside or venture up hill to its cobbled streets. Browse the shops or sample the local fare at Bellagio’s restaurants before returning to the boat. (B)
Day 3: Bid farewell to Lake Como and prepare for your flight home. (B)