ESCORTED RHINE & MOSELLE RIVER CRUISE | August 2021
Sail with Steve & Sally Knoll on two beautiful rivers bejeweled with vineyards and castles. Sample Rheingau wines, Bamberg smoked beer and Rudesheim’s famed coffee. Explore Trier, the “Rhone of the North”, cruise the Rhine Gorge and visit Rüdesheim vineyards by gondola. Expand your imagination in fairytale villages—enchanting Cochem where folklore and history come alive in every street, and in well-preserved Bernkastel with its medieval Market Square and half-timbered houses. Whimsical fantasies abound at Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum and at the Palace Gardens of Schwetzingen, a cultural heritage site of European significance with more than 100 sculptures scattered throughout its surprising landscape. Blend German with Italian heritage in Trier, with its Roman Imperial Baths and the Porta Nigra; and with French heritage in Strasbourg, you have the most splendid journey.
Ask about pre and post cruise stays and tours in Paris, Lucerne and Zurich. Air is not included in this price; if purchased with AMA Waterways, complimentary transfers are included. Wine Cruise additions include visiting wineries and vineyards and wine hosts, food and wine pairings.
Rhine & Moselle | 7 Nights | August 24-31, 2021
Aboard AmaWaterways™ AMAPrima
|Category||AMAPrima Cabin||Fare per Person/Double Occupancy*|
*See terms & conditions.
• 7 nights river view stateroom on the AMADante
• Gourmet dining by La Chaine des Rotisseurs chefs in the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table
• Daily shore excursion program with English-speaking guides using Quietvox headsets
• Professional English-speaking cruise director.
• Local wine, beer or soda for lunch & dinner
• Wine cruise host & added food and wine events
• Sip & Sail Drinks at “Happy Hour” before dinner
• Coffee, tea, cappuccino, and espresso on request
• Bottled water, fluffy bathrobes and slippers
• Whirlpool and the Wellness Center, including fitness equipment & Wellness Host
• On-board live entertainment & themed dinners
• Bicycles and helmets onboard free of charge
• Complimentary Wi-Fi internet onboard
• Complimentary in-cabin movies
• Travel Insurance: protecting your investment & you
• Air Fare from Cruise Holidays or on your own.
• Pre-stay option in Paris
• Post-stay option in Lucerne and Zurich
|Aug 25||Trier / Bernkastel|
|Aug 26||Cochem / Moselle River|
|Aug 27||Rhine Gorge / Rüdesheim|
|Aug 30||Breisach / Basel Overnight|
Pre stay in Paris, France and/or post stays in Lucerne and Zurich, Switzerland also available; please inquire.
Porta Nigra, Trier
Terms: All fares quoted are per person based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Govt. taxes and fees subject to change. Single passenger pricing is available but not guaranteed until it is deposited. A $450 per person deposit is due at time of booking. Final payment date is May 14, 2021. All deposits are 50% refundable until this final payment date. Other restrictions may apply.
Please consult with your travel professional at this agency for additional details on this escorted cruise.
Cruise Holidays of Topeka reserves the right to change any fares, fees or promotions regarding this cruise, at any time and to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this publication at any time without notice.